Epicurean Angler-Matthew Supinski's Selectivity/Nexus Blog- Everything Trout/Steelhead/Salmon

Epicurean Angler-Matthew Supinski's Selectivity/Nexus Blog- Everything Trout/Steelhead/Salmon

Thursday, April 10, 2014

VIRGINIA FLY FISHING AND WINE FESTIVAL

On my way to 'Ole' Virginia to an awesome, one of a kind  event ...Virginia Fly Fishing and Wine Festival. I will be featured to to Selectivity book/DVD programs and clinics -streamside and in the classroom. My ' Understanding Spring Creek Selectivity-Spring Creeks of the World' should be very informative and I will be signing my new books. Hope to see all my east coast friends from My Washington D.C. /Fairfax Virginia days back in the 80's.

STEELHEAD UPDATE: WATERS ARE DROPPING, WATER TEMPS ARE COMING UP-RUN IS JUST STARTING- LATE APRIL WILL BE THE SINCERE START- MAY WILL BE ON FIRE!....STEELHEAD WILL BE HERE UNTIL MID-JUNE THANKS TO THE WORST WINTER IN A HUNDRED YEARS!